DateJuly 20, 2021
VenueSaint Louis Music Park
AvailabilityOn Sale Now
- July 20 | Tuesday TBA
In light of ongoing public health concerns, David Gray has rescheduled his concert to July 20, 2021. All tickets will be honored for the new dates. If you have a ticket and can’t make the new show, refunds will be available at the point of purchase.
Ticketmaster refunds: You will receive an email from Ticketmaster where you can request a refund.
If you purchased tickets at the Hollywood Casino Amp Box Office for a show that has been cancelled or rescheduled with a new date, you will need to receive your refund in person. If you would like to obtain a refund for eligible tickets, you must bring your original tickets (that were purchased at the box office), a photo ID and your original method of payment. The name on your credit card and photo ID must match. If you no longer have the original credit card used to purchase your tickets, we can issue a refund using the same type of card. For more information on our refund policy, visit https://livenation.com/refund.
Hollywood Casino Amp Box Office #: 314-813-9983
Hollywood Casino Amp Box Office Hours:
Monday – Friday: 10am to 5pm
Saturday: 10am to 2pm
To ensure everyone’s safety, please see the protocols below for all box office transactions:
- If you have a mask and gloves, we encourage you to wear them.
- We’ve placed markings on the ground to ensure you maintain a 6-foot distance from other patrons while waiting in line.
- When you approach the window, please place your tickets, photo ID and card into the tray.
- Please refrain from talking directly into the microphone or window openings.
- Please note that all surfaces will be wiped down outside for thorough cleaning every 30 minutes.
Additional Ticket Information
Tickets can be purchased at ticketmaster.com or at the Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre Box Office.
*Plus applicable service charges on non-box office sales
**Prices subject to change without notice.