Centene Community Ice Center is excited to offer a unique and out-of-the-box fundraising opportunity for local organizations through our Public Skate sessions. For each admission you promote and sell through a custom link, your organization will receive a portion of the sales.
How it works:
- Select a pre-scheduled Public Skate session to host your fundraiser at
- Complete a Fundraiser Event Request form here
- We will review your form and send you a fundraiser confirmation and custom link
- You will market the fundraiser and custom link to your contacts
- On the day of your fundraiser, your group will enjoy a fun ice skating experience
- When the fundraiser is over, we will send a check to your organization!
Please note, nothing is confirmed/held until you receive a fundrasier confirmation email.
How much is admission?
Fundraising admission is $20 per person, this includes skate rental.
How much money goes back to our organization?
$3 per fundraiser admission will go back to your organization.
Can attendees walk-up and purchase fundraiser admission?
Yes! Note, guests who walk-up on the day of your fundraiser skate must mention your organziation in order for the sale to count towards your fundraiser.
Can we host a private ice skating event?
Yes, but there will be additional cost incurred for a private ice rental and date availability may be limited. We strongly encourage organizations to take advantage of the pre-scheduled Public Skate sessions to host their fundraiser event. If you'd like to reserve a private ice rental, please email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org