Centene Community Ice Center is officially open!
Following St. Louis County Public Health Department’s decisions, sports facilities are now entering back to Phase 1 of reopening for youth sports.
Policies & Procedures:
- All guests will go through a screening process that includes thermal temperature checks. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 degrees will not be granted access inside the CCIC.
- Face masks/coverings are mandatory and must be worn inside the facility, except during athletic participation or while consuming food or beverage and social distancing of 6' can be achieved, beginning on June 29, 2020.
- Spectators will not be allowed inside the ice rinks.
- Guests will be allowed inside the Hall of Honor to wait while the athletes participate.
- Until further notice, locker rooms and showers will remain locked and off limits.
For information regarding these guidelines, please see our reopening guide below...
For those looking to rent the ice, please submit a request below.
COVID-19 ALERT: We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Venue disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, we respectfully request that the following guests not enter CCIC:
Guests who are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough and shortness of breath).
Guests who have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless you have had no fever for 72 hours (without use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared.
Guests who have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
Guests who have traveled internationally in the past 14 days.